VITU AMBAVYO SIWEZI KUFANYA KWA KUA MIMI NI MJASIRIAMALI

 VITU AMBAVYO SIWEZI KUFANYA KWA KUA MIMI NI MJASIRIAMALI

Itend to find some thing that are ridiculous because I am an entrepreneur . below are three things that I cant  do

1. I don’t complain about the economy

I don’t know how much cost is for petrol. I have enough money to take care of the important things. If I complain I cant create and if  I cant create I cant be rich. So I wake up every morning thinking about what are the things that I can do to make me more money. I don’t even know the growth of my economy in my contry

Your brain work like your eyes. Your eyes cant be able to concentrate on the two thins at a time, just like your eyes your brain cant complain and create at the same time. Complain doen’t have 

2.. I don’t consume social media

I delete my facebook profile 7 years ago. I have only few friend, I am afraid of social media because its too interesting and addictive.

Social media is the tools it can be used to help you or hurt you

Why should you wake up and consume what other creating . why don’t you wake up to create. Youtube can be learn anything, I can teach what I am passionate about, entertainment should not be work for you. Use social media to make more money

I use time carefully 

2. I don’t save money

Money in bank doesn’t make anyone to be reacher, best things I can do with money is to invest more 

I don’t invest in big company. Growth cant be growing faster




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOZI YA KOMPYUTA KWA KISWAHILI

Lies the poor parent tell children